Mrs. DeSmit’s Class Blog

Park Elementary

Halloween Reminders and Homework Update

| 0 comments

Halloween Clipart Pictures Cute Halloween Clip Art Designs | Etsy

We can not wait for tomorrow!!!!  Unfortunately, the weather does not look great…but we are still hopeful!  If parade gets cancelled, singing will be cancelled too!  We are hoping the weather cooperates.

Some reminders…

*Have your child come to school in costume.  You may want to keep small pieces at home.  It is hard for kinders to keep track of all the miscellaneous pieces.

*Please pack a seperate bag to put costume in.  We will most likely take it off and pack it up in the extra bag to take home safely.  If you can put your child’s name on the bag, that would be great!!!!

Reusable Grocery Bags, Reusable Tote Bag, Wholesale grocery tote bags

*Parade begins at 9 a.m.

Halloween Parade Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

*Singing will follow on kinder playground…around 9:20ish.

Cat conductor leading a chorus of jack o'lanterns, bats and mice in a Halloween  sing along | Vintage halloween cards, Vintage halloween images, Halloween  greetings

Baggy Books and Black Binders are not due until November 2nd!

Hope Baggy books made it home and you are enjoying them!  I know the kids were pretty excited to be able to read to you at home!!!!

Baggy Books and Black Binder Homework will usually be due on Tuesdays and Fridays, but occasionally I will make an exception!

Halloween is an exception!!!!  I want you to enjoy your weekend and not worry about getting homework done, so I will NOT be giving your child new baggy books or black binder homework this Friday!  You may keep it at home until next Tuesday, November 2.   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!  Enjoy your time with your kids!  Have fun and get LOTS of candy!!!!!!!  xoxo

Can’t wait to see everybody all dressed up tomorow.  I will be sure to post pictures from our day on my blog.

Happy Halloween Clipart (#29584) - PinClipart